Superior affirmations to improve their lives  

Posted by Wtmm in ,


Assertions can really help people to change their lives. Statements are words or phrases that repeated itself so your mind starts to believe what you said and believed that them to be true. Assertions can be verbal or subliminal and both can have a positive effect on your personal well-being.

Depends on how you want to improve their lives for what they are best statements for usted.Hay so many ways that can improve your life, either get a better view of life, overcoming addictions, lose weight, stop worrying about or become an extrovert - the list is very long as to what can be achieved with positive affirmations.

Below are some of the statements suggested some ways to improve your life:


Claims for weight loss

I am losing weight
I like to exercise
I feel healthier like me to eat more healthilyI am successful in losing weightAffirmations to attract money

Attract the money in my lifeMoney is going into my lifeWealth and prosperity is part of my life I always attract money in any doAffirmations I for Self-confidence building

I am a confianzaMe person feel insurance throughout the tiempoCrecer more day to díaSoy confidence a surprising personRepeat these claims itself same regularly or use a program statements recorded to assist with their afirmaciones.También can use subliminal registered claims which will arrive in your subconscious mind, which has a bigger capacity that your conscious mind and these can also help stop your conscious mind not to sabotage the assertions.








Statements I certainly have ayudado.Ver my affirmations of the day and get 3 free subliminal mp3s with assertions to improve their lives.


This entry was posted on Monday, October 11, 2010 at 9:35 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment